Application Deadline: April 16, 2022
At Arla, we do so much more than making some of the world’s favorite dairy products! We bring tasty inspiration to the world with one of the healthiest foods known to this world – MILK! We are the farmer-owned dairy cooperative behind the well-known global and regional brands like Arla®, Lurpak®, Castello®, DANO®, Puck® in over 100 countries around the world. In Bangladesh we became part of daily life of millions of Bangladeshi people with the most loved milk brand of the country DANO!
To strengthen our continuous business growth ambition in Bangladesh, Arla Foods is currently looking for an energetic and strategic individual for the position of Food Service Executive.
- Building up + acquiring in-depth product and industry knowledge on Cheese, Butter, Cream, UHT Milk & Others along with Food Service expertise.
- Developing and Professionalizing the Food Service Function – channel wise strategies and communication to effectively manage customers of all major channels (HoReCa, Modern Trade and Wholesale).
- Actively support the Field Team (Internal + 3rd party) by providing right product communications materials and storylines
- Build effective relationships in Foodservice community and acquisition of new customers.
- Ensure Sales Executives are properly trained on product knowledge and NPD’s + market trends
- Create and manage engagement activities/events for Chef & Relevant Customers
- Perform regular post evaluation on engagement activities/events to ensure profitable business growth
- Build market intelligence and understanding to identify areas of opportunity
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives.
- Manage and coordinate the creation of digital content
- Manage and coordinate recipe development
- Collaborate/Coordinate with Arla Foods Global & local distributor(s) to build up product portfolio
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales/Marketing preferably in institutions/corporate sales.Minimum Graduate (preferably Major in Marketing).
- Understanding on Sales & Distribution know how, visibility, trade relation and effective Stakeholder Management.
- Highly skilled in MS excel and MS Power point.
- Strong Communication & Negotiation, Analytical & Presentation, Project Management, Problem Solving skill with Pro-active and "can do" attitude.
- Festival Bonus
- Provident Fund & Gratuity
- Group Life Insurance and Hospitalization benefits including OPD
Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview through the standard recruitment process. Arla Foods Bangladesh reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.