Rice Pudding: Rice pudding is a dish made from rice mixed with water or milk and other ingredients such as cinnamon, vanilla and raisins. Variants are used for either desserts or dinners. When used as a dessert, it is commonly combined with a sweetener such as sugar.
- 2 cups Dano Power / Dano Growth Shakti milk
- 2 tbsp rice
- 3 tbsp condensed Dano Power / Dano Growth Shakti milk
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cardamom powder
- 4 to 5 threads saffron
- 2 tbsp Nuts
- Heat up Dano Power / Dano Growth Shakti milk in a deep heavy bottomed pan over a low-medium heat. Let it boil for some time.
- Coarsely Grind Rice in a blender, add 1/4 cup of water and stir to make sure there are no lumps.
- Once the Dano Power / Dano Growth Shakti milk comes to boil, add rice and stir for 5mins.
- Then add condensed Dano Power / Dano Growth Shakti milk and sugar, keep stirring for 10 mins.
- Slowly rice will be cooked and eventually the kheer thickens up. Keep stirring.
- Sprinkle some cardamom powder and add a few threads of saffron and chopped nuts.
- Turn off the heat.
- Let the saffron flavor and color get infused in kheer.
- Serve warm or you can keep the kheer in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 mins and Serve chill.